ROCKWOOL™ Stone Wool in AR, OK, and TN
Get back to business with Cherokee Building Materials
Cherokee Building Materials & ROCKWOOL Stone Wool – You’re in Good Company!
In times of both challenge and great opportunity, Cherokee Building Materials, a GMS company, has long been recognized as a leading provider of quality construction materials in Arkansas, Tennessee, and Oklahoma.
Now, as companies locally and nationally look at bringing employees and operations back to facilities that have been under-utilized due to COVID-19, many are realizing it’s a perfect time to consider office renovations. From our construction yards in TN, OK and AR, Cherokee is here to help local businesses renovate, repair, and revitalize their commercial spaces.
Buy Superior Stone Wool Products from ROCKWOOL at Cherokee
With our extensive product portfolio, including a robust lineup of ROCKWOOL™ stone wool insulation, Cherokee Building Materials is your go-to source for office renovation construction projects in Arkansas, Tennessee, and Oklahoma. ROCKWOOL stone wool products available* at Cherokee Building Materials include:
ROCKWOOL AFB® stone wool batt insulation for interior partitions in commercial constructions where superior fire resistance and acoustical performance are required.
- ROCKWOOL AFB® evo is UL validated to be Formaldehyde Free
ROCKWOOL Cavityrock® semi-rigid stone wool insulation board designed for exterior cavity wall and rainscreen applications. It’s compatible with numerous cladding attachment systems, non-combustible, and available with a black mat finish.
ROCKWOOL Comfortbatt® is a semi-rigid stone wool thermal batt insulation for exterior wood and steel stud applications.
ROCKWOOL Comfortboard® rigid stone wool batt insulation designed for thermal resistance in wood and steel framing
- Comfortboard® 110 is a high-density stone wool board designed for exterior continuous insulation in commercial applications. Comfortboard® 110 provides durability for exterior cladding assemblies such as metal and composite panel systems.
- Comfortboard® 80 is a rigid stone wool board designed for continuous insulation applications. A non-structural sheathing product, Comfortboard® 80 provides increased thermal performance to the building envelope.
ROCKWOOL Curtainrock® semi-rigid stone wool insulation board designed for use in curtain wall systems. Curtainrock® is non-combustible to provide additional fire resistance.
- Curtainrock® 40 is a lightweight, semi-rigid stone wool insulation board suited especially for UL/ULC approved curtain wall applications.
- Curtainrock® 80 is a semi-rigid stone wool insulation board suited especially for UL/ULC approved curtain wall applications.
ROCKWOOL Rockboard® premium multi-purpose board insulation for acoustic and thermal applications
ROCKWOOL Plus™ MB stone wool insulation batt designed for use in pre-engineered metal building construction
ROCKWOOL ROXUL Safe™ semi-rigid, stone wool batt insulation approved for use in fire rated joints, through penetrations, and in perimeter fire containment systems
- ROXUL Safe™ 55 is approved for use in metal building assemblies where a 2-hour fire resistance rating is required from one side or both sides of the wall.
- ROXUL Safe™ 65 is approved for use in metal building assemblies where a 1-hour fire resistance rating is required from one side or both sides of the wall.
ROCKWOOL Safe'n'Sound® stone wool batt insulation for interior partitions of wood and steel frame construction where superior fire resistance and acoustical performance is required.
*Inventory varies by location. Call your local yard to confirm specific product availability. If we do not have in stock at your local yard, we will be glad to order it for you.
Renovate with ROCKWOOL Stone Wool Products for Maximum Results
Cherokee Building Materials offers a wide variety of quality ROCKWOOL stone wool products for commercial office renovation projects that can help achieve gains in multiple areas, including:
- maintaining thermal comfort and separate hot and cold areas
- reducing room-to-room noise and maintaining a quiet working environment
- supporting stable indoor humidity and better indoor air quality and ‘breathability’
- significantly improving fire safety
- reducing spending on climate control
Find a Cherokee yard near you, and let’s get started on your next project today.
About Cherokee Building Materials
Cherokee Building Materials is a GMS company with yards located across Arkansas, Oklahoma, and Tennessee. Since 1975, Cherokee has offered exceptional construction products and building materials, from drywall and steel, to insulation, acoustical tiles and more.
Founded as a family business more than 80 years ago, the ROCKWOOL Group is the trusted leader in the development of innovative stone wool insulation. ROCKWOOL makes products that make the world a better place for everyone and does it with a commitment set in stone.
Today, the ROCKWOOL Group is the world’s leading manufacturer of stone wool insulation, providing high-performing, sustainable products for the construction industry. With a manufacturing, sales, and distribution network that spans the globe, ROCKWOOL's stone wool products feature in residential, commercial, industrial projects worldwide.