We are a proud Armstrong Gold Circle Distributor.
Cherokee Building Materials offers the highest quality acoustical ceiling tile.
Cherokee Building Materials carries a quality selection of acoustical ceiling tiles and panels that are both aesthetically pleasing and provide quality sound control for any interior space. Our broad range of Armstrong products, including Armstrong's Architectural Specialties ceilings, will transform any interior space into a showroom.
Some of the acoustic ceiling tile products we offer include:
- Acoustical panels - available in a full range of types including sound-proofing, insulation, basic, durable, sag-resistant, light-reflective, and mold resistant; specific Armstrong tiles in our inventory are designed to meet the specifications and requirements of government, school and healthcare environments (HIPPA)
- Integrated commercial ceiling systems - designed to work around a ceiling's lighting, air vents and/or utilities to create a seamless, professional finish
- Specialty ceilings - made specifically for higher end design projects that are more unique or complex in nature
- Suspension systems - available in economical, flexible or visually appealing options to meet a variety of building needs
- Grid - sold in 5/16" and 9/16" sizes
We are proud to offer a large square footage of in-stock ceiling products in various colors, textures, and styles. They will transform any interior space into a masterpiece for your customer.
We trust Armstrong for superior ceiling tiles and panels.
Armstrong is a trusted supplier of high quality acoustical ceiling tiles. Their products can be used in a variety of locations such as office buildings, educational settings and healthcare environments. The company is dedicated to providing:
- Sustainable materials
- Innovative products
- Modern solutions
At Cherokee Building Materials, our team of professionals will work closely with you and your contractors to make sure you get the best acoustic ceiling tiles for your project. Not sure which option is right for your building or environment? Just tell us about your project, and we'll give you all the information you need to make an informed purchasing decision.