EIFS & Exterior Finishes
We've got the products for that perfect exterior.
Offering our customers a variety of specialty-building materials.
EIFS (Exterior Insulation Finish System) is a lightweight synthetic wall cladding that includes foam plastic insulation and thin synthetic coatings. This exterior wall cladding system provides exterior walls with:
- An insulated finished surface
- Waterproofing in an integrated composite material system
Cherokee Building Materials is a distributor of Sto, Tyvek, VaproShield and Prosoco. Some of the products we sell include:
- Mortar - for repairing or overlaying existing concrete that is deteriorating; available in different varieties for walls and ceilings, and in a range of depth specifications
- Plaster - a strong base commonly used with mesh for exterior wall cladding finishing; available in multiple styles
- Sand - for creating textured finishes and priming prepared portions of plaster, masonry and concrete
- Lime - frequently mixed with plaster or cement for stucco/adhesive finishes
- Cement - a lightweight substrate that is moisture-resistant and impact-resistant
- Paints - available in multiple colors to help you achieve the perfect finish on your EIFS wall cladding system
We carry only the highest quality EIFS and stucco supplies that meet the requirements of all kinds of commercial and residential building types.
Not sure which EIFS is right for your job? Cherokee Building Materials' seasoned professionals are here to help you make sense of your options and choose the most appropriate EIFS product for your building needs. Just give us a call or stop by our yard to get your order started today. Any order can be placed for will call pickup or we will deliver the products directly to the jobsite with full stock and scatter service, so you have them exactly where you need them.