Joint Treatment & Finishes
Helping you finish the job right.
Stocking a Large Selection of Drywall Mud, Joint Compound and Finishes
Choosing the correct mud to seal your joints and finish off your drywall is an essential part of a professional construction project. Cherokee Building Materials carries a full selection of all-purpose and specialty mudding products that are appropriate for levels 1 to 5 of drywall finishes, for both commercial and residential construction sites. Some of the products we offer for delivery or pickup include:
- All purpose drywall mud - a gypsum dust mixed with water that is used to cover drywall seams
- Multi-use drywall mud - a ready-mix joint compound that helps embed tape, finish joints and add texture
- Lightweight drywall mud - a lighter version of drywall mudding that is easier to handle and increases application speed
- Setting compound - a multipurpose drywall mud that is useful for filling, smoothing and finishing your walls
- Taping joint compound - a drywall tape that is available in paper (non-adhesive) and fiberglass (self-adhesive and good for stucco), and is used to seam drywall joints
- Textured finishes - a hand-applied or machine-sprayed product that adds texture to the drywall
We stock both dry and ready-mix joint treatment from companies like National Gypsum, Proform, Goldblatt, TapeTech, Hyde, Wallboard Tools and USG some of the best manufacturers in the business. Our selection of products helps you create a professional finish each and every time, whether you want a smooth seam on your project or a textured look for your walls.
Let us help you make sense of your drywall finishing options.
If you're unsure about which product is the best one for your job, talk to the knowledgeable professionals in our showroom or give us a call to discuss your needs. Whether you want to fill joints, embed paper tape or even skim coat a ceiling, we can help you select the perfect mud or compound to get the finish you need in a variety of rooms and locations.