STI® Firestop Products at Cherokee Building Materials
For construction customers across AR, MS, OK, and TN
Ozark Plateau builders and contractors know quality when they see it. Because safety matters, local construction professionals choose STI® firestop solutions for their building projects in Arkansas, Mississippi, Oklahoma, and Tennessee.
Cherokee Building Materials is committed to helping customers maximize safety and snuff out challenges with the quality construction supplies we provide. STI firestop products are available* from Cherokee Building Materials at our yards in AR, MS, OK, and TN, or can be delivered directly to your commercial or residential jobsites.
*Inventory varies by location. Call your local yard to confirm specific product availability. If we do not have in stock at your local yard, we will be glad to order it for you.
Top Firestop Solutions for Ozark Plateau Construction
Cherokee Building Materials carries a wide variety of STI firestopping products for building pros in TN, AR, MS, OK, and beyond, including:
- STI SpecSeal® LCI intumescent red firestop sealant
- STI SpecSeal® LC endothermic red firestop sealant
- STI SpecSeal® Smoke 'N' Sound acoustical sealant
- STI SpecSeal® SSP putty pad
- STI SpecSeal® Smoke 'N' Sound spray
- STI EZ-Firestop grommets (RFG1 & RFG2)
- STI SpecSeal® AS200 elastomeric blue firestop spray
- STI SpecSeal® SSB intumescent firestop pillow
- STI EZ-Path® DR200 retrofit devices
- STI EZ-Path® Smoke & Acoustical pathway w/ ceiling kit
- STI EZ Path® fire-rated pathways (Series 22, 33, 44+)
- STI Firestop penetration warning labels
- STI Intumescent firestop collar
Buy STI Firestop at Cherokee Building Materials in AR, MS, OK, and TN
Arkansas, Oklahoma, Mississippi, and Tennessee construction pros - learn more about STI firestop products or start your order now. Cherokee Building Materials is here to help.
About Cherokee Building Materials
Cherokee Building Materials is a GMS company with yards located across Arkansas (Fort Smith, Jonesboro, North Little Rock, Springdale); Oklahoma (Oklahoma City, Tulsa); Mississippi (Flowood); and Tennessee (Jackson, Memphis). Since 1975, Cherokee has offered exceptional construction products and building materials, from drywall and steel, to insulation, acoustical tiles and more.
About Specified Technologies Inc. (STI)
Specified Technologies Inc. leads the firestop industry in developing innovative fire protection systems to help stop the spread of fire, smoke, and hot gases. For 30 years, the STI team has collaborated with the construction industry to create simple, effective solutions to complex firestopping problems for all types of new construction and retrofit applications.