The area's largest in-stock selection.
We have the most comprehensive selection of gypsum drywall in our service area.
Cherokee Building Materials offers a large selection of drywall products in a variety of sheet sizes and thicknesses. As a top drywall supply company in Arkansas and Oklahoma, we make sure to provide innovative solutions to meet the needs of types I-V construction applications.
Our inventory of sheetrock, glass-mat panels and specialty products includes:
- Regular drywall - composed of a firm gypsum core wrapped in paper, available in a variety sizes and thicknesses
- Fire-rated/Type X drywall - with protective additives and glass fiber reinforcements, useful for interior walls and ceilings
- Non-paper faced drywall - covered front and back with fiberglass for water resistance, helping to also deter mold
- Moisture and mold resistant drywall - with advanced sheetrock technology, providing enhanced protection to inhibit mold development
- Impact resistant drywall - with a dense gypsum core reinforced by glass fiber, useful for high traffic areas
- Tilebacker - offering customers a unique moisture- and mold-resistant board, ideal for wet areas such as bathrooms, floors and kitchens
- Shaft wall liner - made with a special type of moisture-resistant panel, generally also fire-resistant
- Lead lined drywall - useful for hospitals, x-ray rooms, government buildings and related structures
We carry sheetrock in sizes ranging from 1/4 inch to 5/8 inch thickness, and we also offer sheets in tapered and beveled finishes for easy installation.
What makes us different.
Cherokee Building Materials believes that quality drywall delivered on time is an integral part of a professional construction project. Whether you're working on a large commercial job or a less complex home structure, our knowledgeable professionals will make sure you have the exact sheetrock you need to complete your job on time and to design specifications.
Cherokee Building Materials is proud to offer superior customer service, a proven track record of employee safety, and consistent on-time delivery service. Choosing our company as your supplier means you can expect:
- On-time drywall delivery that includes full stock and scatter service
- A complete range of sheetrock products, in stock, to meet the needs of every type of construction job
- Pre- and post-delivery inspections of jobsites to ensure your drywall is protected during storage and that the location is safe for delivery
- A company-wide focus on safety and OSHA compliance for all employees
- Attention to proper transport so that all of your drywall is protected from the elements and other sources of damage
Customers may also call orders in ahead of time for pickup at a local yard, and we'll have it ready to go when you arrive. It's just another way we go the extra mile to provide exceptional customer service.