Steel Studs & Tracks
All the steel you need.
We offer a broad range of steel framing in the lengths and gauges you need.
Cherokee Building Materials carries an extensive in-stock inventory of metal framing and accessories one of the best in the marketplace. Our steel comes in a variety of sizes and lengths, and includes light gauge steel, heavy gauge steel, shaft wall separation and a full selection of steel accessories. Some of what we offer includes:
- Light gauge steel studs and track - designed for use in interior non-load bearing applications, manufactured in thicknesses from 15-33 mils
- Heavy gauge steel studs, track and joists - designed for use in curtain wall and load bearing applications, manufactured in 20 gauge to 16 gauge with flange/leg sizes ranging from 1 inch to 3 inches
- Shaft wall studs, track and jamb struts - created as rigid high performance products to maintain shaft wall integrity, manufactured in 25 gauge, 20 gauge and 18 gauge
- Special orders - special order metal framing items are available upon request and delivered with prompt lead time.
We use mill-certified galvanized steel in all of our steel framing products while also being mindful of the need for an economic solution. Our goal is to provide customers with high quality steel to attach drywall to internal and non-load bearing partitions, fire and acoustic rated walls, stairwells, bulkheads and corridor ceilings.
We provide the best steel framing brands in the business.
Cherokee Building Materials is proud to offer full manufacturer support for all technical and engineering aspects of our steel framing and accessories. The options we carry at our yards include the following well-known and highly respected brands:
- Philips Manufacturing
When you order your steel framing from us, Cherokee Building Materials' skilled professionals will deliver it to your jobsite in the exact location you need it (stock and scatter service). As another option, customers can will call orders ahead of time for pickup at our yard.
We carry a selection of steel accessories, too.
Part of our commitment to superior customer service includes offering customers a full range of steel accessories that can be used for commercial or residential construction jobs. Some of the accessories we carry include:
- Steel clips - available in 16 gauge, 14 gauge and 12 gauge
- Flat straps - available in multiple widths and gauges
- Furring/hat channel - available in multiple sizes and gauges
- Angles/LFR/Shinny 90 - available in multiple sizes and gauges
- RC/resilient channel - available pre-punched with a depth
- Cold rolled channel - available in multiple gauges
- Slotted track - available in 25 gauge to 14 gauge
- Fire track - available in multiple sizes
- Flex track - available in multiple widths and gauges
- Security mesh - available as heavy gauge mesh
- Metal lath - available in different types (expanded, flat, hi rib, etc.)
- Low wall/knee wall support - available for multiple wall heights and widths
We understand that steel framing has become one of the most sought after alternative building materials for modern construction projects, so we make sure that we've got everything you need to properly install and finish your metal framing and track.